User Acquisition Expert
Million Victories is an independent game studio based in Lyon, France and has a team of more than 20 passionate professionals working on creating and developing innovative MMOs for midcore players on mobile.
Million Victories developed and already published its first game, Million Lords which is a real time strategy game of a new genre, with a solid and steady growth. Having secured its new investment round of 2 million euros, Million Victories is now expanding its existing game to new highs.
Working for Million Victories means :
- being part of a team expanding a fast growing game
- managing a consequent marketing budget to acquire new players
- having his/her initiatives and work considered and recognized;
- enjoying a large autonomy in organising his/her work;
- joining a welcoming and committed team.
Your main challenges
You will be the main responsible person behind Million Lords scaling. As a UA expert, you work in close collaboration with the marketing team, the artists and our data analyst to accelerate the acquisition of new players in different GEOs and using different platforms.
Your role :
- define and implement the acquisition strategy based on the analysis of different networks, targets and benchmarks;
- setup and optimize ads campaigns : creatives briefs, monitoring of performance, tight management of the UA budget;
- responsible for the relationship with our partners : ads networks, acquisition and creatives agencies;
- watch on technological trends, players behaviours and new services;
- daily and weekly report to the head of the marketing department.
What we expect
We look for an autonomous and rigorous profile with 2 to 5 years experience in Mobile User Acquisition, fluent in french and in english.
If you are :
- expert in managing mobile ads campaigns based on performance;
- at ease with figures, with strong analytical skills;
- creative and a good team player to manage the artists;
- autonomous with a problem solving mindset;
- a video game fan…
… then send us a message.
The contract for this position is a CDI (permanent contract), based in Villeurbanne (69).
For this dream job, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.